H2Wellness Review – Hydrogen Water Bottle Machine Generator SPE PEM, Vent with Inhaler Adapter (White – Borosilicate)
ORIGINAL DESCRIPTION ON AMAZON
False claims (if present) are highlighted in red by Hydrogen Water Labs
False claims (if present) are highlighted in orange by Hydrogen Water Labs
- ⭐ H2Wellness 2nd Generation SPE PEM Technology with Korean Platinum Coated Titanium Cathode / Anode, Japanese Membrane, Inhaler Capability with Borosilicate Glass 400 ML Capacity and 1800 mAh Battery.
- ⭐ Latest Technology – Self Cleaning Mode and Vent in the bottom to discharge harmful materials. No need waste water removal on the bottom of the generator (previous technology).
- ⭐ 3 minutes Cycle and 10 Minutes cycle for higher H2 content up to 2.0 ppm. Suitable for distilled water, purified water, mineral water and tap water.
- ⭐ WETNESS in GENERATOR – Bottle is SHIPPED ‘WET’. Strict Quality Control – We test our bottle before shipment and it is very important to keep generator plates WET all the time.1 year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. This product is not guaranteed against wear, misuse and/or abuse.
- ⭐ Excellent Customer Support. Please contact us if you have any questions. We are here everyday to answer your questions and resolve any issues/problems . We are committed to sell good products with reasonable profit margin. We really care about our customer’s health. We are using our own product to maintain our health.
Business Name: AcePax Corporation
Business Address: 6 Ridley Drive, Hamilton, Ontario, L8W 1J2 CA
- Bottle adapter
- the nasal cannula is for oxygen, H2 will go trough the walls of the tube and less gas will be delivered to the user. H2 too low to actually reach your lungs.
- Bottle adapter works only with Evian bottles.
- Too big and heavy
Specification: H2Wellness Review – Hydrogen Water Bottle Machine Generator SPE PEM, Vent with Inhaler Adapter (White – Borosilicate)
|Hydrogen Inhalers Specifications|
|Hydrogen Water Pouch - Specification|
|Hydrogen Water Bottle - Specifications|