ionBottles Review – Rechargeable Portable Glass Hydrogen Water Generator
A common Chinese product you can buy on Aliexpress for less than $20. Old technology.
Too heavy and big. Feels cheap and too many scratches on the plastic parts.
It’s made to look decent from the outside but it’s not made to perform.
Questionable membrane quality and very low H2 output
Poor design which will result in internal leaks and electronics shortcuts in a long term.
ORIGINAL AMAZON DESCRIPTION
False claims (if present) are highlighted in red by Hydrogen Water Labs
- LATEST GENERATION PEM TECHNOLOGY – Proton Exchange Membrane – Molecular Hydrogen Generator Produces BEST ANTIOXIDANT for YOU; Molecular hydrogen is a NOVEL ANTIOXIDANT to efficiently reduce oxidative stress.
- Hydrogen-rich water helps IMPROVE MOBILITY and muscle function, which reduces the daily body fatigue that you may feel throughout the day, giving you more energy.
- A long day can take a lot out on our bodies, and inflammation is one of the worst for us. Increasing hydrogen helps REDUCE INFLAMMATION and faster muscle RECOVERY.
- INCREASE ANTIOXIDANTS – Reduce oxidative stress on the human body with hydrogen-rich water that fights free radicals.
- USA LOCAL COMPANY BASED IN OREGON – 1 YEAR WARRANTY – take your HYDROGEN WATER everywhere; Every Bottle comes with an industry leading 45 day Money Back Guarantee, One Year Hassle Free Warranty, and a friendly USA customer service – We Have REPLACEMENT GLASS, CHARGERS AND LIDS to keep you protected.
FAKE CLAIMS & MISINFORMATION (underlined in red)
It’s bad when sellers dont know anything about the technology they sell
- “Titanium coated SPE” ???, It’s platinum plated titanium
- “Emits positive ions into the water” ??? H3O+?? Then the device is making acidic water! but they promote alkaline???
- They have a Patent Pending PEM ??? but they don’t know the even how it works? 🙂
**HYDROGEN WATER LABS REVIEW**
Unevenly plated electrodes
Bad design – we have found water outside the chamber
- 8802 Cori Ct, Corvallis, OR 97330
- Stainless body
- Glass container
- Leak protected power button and port
- Rubber anti-skid base
- Old tech
- Cheaply made
- Doesn't separate the oxygen
- Low hydrogen output
- Chinese membrane (very basic)
- No accessories, no charger
- Too heavy and big
- Fake claims about "ion water", patents and ionizing film
- Confusing product information
- Suspected incentivized reviews
- Very basic instructions
Specification: ionBottles Review – Rechargeable Portable Glass Hydrogen Water Generator
|Hydrogen Water Bottle - Specifications|
|Hydrogen Inhalers Specifications|